We love turning your vision into reality!
If you have a vision for your landscape product, we can turn that into a computer generated design rendering to create your new landscape project from.
The computer generated rendering will be made from actual photos of your property, and we will modify and revise it until the final landscape design is as close to your vision as possible.
Best of all, we do not charge for the design rendering or quote process!
Our landscape design and installation process for your Cape Coral or Lee county property will take place in the following steps:
- Consultation: We meet with you and discuss the project to understand your vision. During this time, we will discuss plant and tree varieties, scope of work, if you need new sod installed, bedding materials, and any other details related to your project. We also take pictures of your property that will be used for the landscape design renderings.
- Design Creation: Once we have a clear vision of your goals for your landscape project, we will create landscape design renderings with the photos we took of your property. The landscape designs will be similar to the picture above, with realistic photos of what your final landscape will look like.
- Design submittal and approval: The landscape design process usually takes two to three days. Once complete, these will sent to you for approval or revision.
- Quotation: Once the final landscape design is approved by you, a quote will be provided so you will know how much your landscape project will cost.
- Deposit collection and mobilization: Once you have approved the quote, a deposit will be collected and we will mobilize to turn your landscape vision into reality!